- Click here to access the Davis Anemometer User Manual.
- Access the Anemometer to Bridge RJ11 Adapter Instructions (4).pdf
- Double-check you are properly oriented in the right direction.
- To ensure the correct orientation of the wind vane, mount the anemometer so that the arm points true north.
- Use a hand-held compass, phone compass, or local area map to verify your direction.
- If you cannot install your anemometer with the correct orientation, you can adjust for this under “Set up Connected Sensors” in the Arable Web App under the Devices page:
- Designate the degrees offset of your anemometer (0° means north, 180° means south)
- After installation, you will be able to verify your anemometer deployment in the Arable Web or mobile app after the Mark syncs (usually on an hourly basis). You should see a connected device on this icon of the Weather page at your location.
On Arable Mobile:
- View your data
In the Arable web app you will be able to see the readings from your anemometer on the same Weather page:
In the mobile app, navigate to Spray Timing in your device drop down list
- Should you wish to change your speed measurement from mph to km/h or m/s, please visit the Settings page of either the Arable Web or Mobile App.